Duluth Trading Company
The story of the store From handling the old riverboats that kept commerce running to building jet engines to keep America flying, the hardworking folks of the Ohio Valley have never been afraid to roll up their sleeves and get down to work. Which is why so many of them have been turning to Duluth Trading Ingenuity for years to give them a helping hand. And now all that gear is ready and waiting right in the neighborhood. Our Duluth Trading Store, located just off I-75 at Exit 19 boasts enough space to showcase our innovative and problem-solving men's and women's workwear plus the ingenious tools, gadgets, organizers, apothecary and useful specialty gear you need to get the job done. So stop in today. See, touch and try on Fire Hose® Work Pants, our Longtail T® Shirts and everything else in our store. Then get down to business with a little help from the hardest-working store in the business!
What makes this business unique? A multichannel apparel retail company
- --Fire Hose® Workwear, Tougher than an Angry Beaver's Teeth
- --Ballroom® Jeans, with a Crouch Gusset for Crouching without the Ouch
- --Longtail T® Shirts, the Cure for Plumber’s Butt
- --Buck Naked™ Underwear, No pinch, No stink, No sweat
- --Wild Boar Mocs®, Grippy like a Big, Bad Boar